Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Well here I go again...

So everyone thought I was "done" carrying babies? Not quite yet! I have felt for awhile that I am still meant to help another family and so here I am! We transferred one beautiful hatching baby girl on June 9, 2016.
The clinic we are using doesn't require injections; so after so many rounds of IVF, I am pleased to get a break this go round! So, as usual, I have been testing with home pregnancy tests. We got the first positive at 4dp5dt, which is quite early. We took an early beta at 5dp5dt and it was only 10. So I kept testing to make sure the lines were getting darker and they have been! I'm really amused by these new tests that tell you how many weeks from conception you should be. Our first official beta was Monday at 11dp5dt and it was 232! And today was the final beta at 13dp5dt and it was 526! Great news!
We have scheduled the first sonogram for July 5th, just to make sure the sac is in the uterus. I have faith this baby girl is right where she needs to be and will be blessing her parents come February. Oh, she already has a name: Anna. But, as always, I have a nickname for her: Anna Banana Rainbow. Anna Banana Rainbow's due date is February 25, 2017.

No comments:

Post a Comment